Summer Athlete Strength Training 2017
Want to get the edge on your competition? Want to take your fitness to the next level? Join our Summer Athlete Strength Training Program for ages 13-18. Stone Brook Strength’s experienced Strength & Conditioning Coaches will help your teen become a better and stronger athlete, which will carry over into ALL sports! We focus on proper form and mechanics in functional, athletic movements… which translates to physical ability, enhanced sports performance and fewer injuries.
What we offer:
* 1st and last week: Assessments
* Testing in Cardio, Stamina, Strength, Power, Speed, etc.
* 2x or 3x/week training over the summer months
* Report Card showing results
* Small groups of 8-12 to ensure personal attention
Why choose Stone Brook Strength?
* Certified Strength & Conditioning Coaches
* Ten+ years of experience training athletes
* Focus on proper form and mechanics and safety
* We have coached teen athletes at the national level
* Experience helping teen athletes prepare for college sports
When? Starting the week of July 3rd and running until August 25th. M/W/F 11am OR 1:30pm. Other times available upon request, with enough interest.
For 3x/week, there will be a total of 24 x one hour sessions, with the total cost being $299+GST for the full 8 weeks.
We understand that teens go away for camp, family vacation, etc. So we will also offer a 20 pass for $269+GST, and a 16 pass for $229+GST, to be used for any classes throughout the summer months.
$50 reserves your spot. Open to ages 13-18 and we need a minimum of 4 athletes per group to run the sessions.
Contact us now to reserve your spot, as spots are limited!! We are only taking a maximum 12 athletes per session.
In case you missed it… Click HERE
to access our FREE Off-Season Athlete Guide!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!